Monday, May 30, 2011

Latest Artwork : Mid Year Exams

Back in February during CNY, I posted up some of the latest artwork for the CNY Editions. It has been many months since I've done so and recently I had just taken my mid year exams. While preparing for my art papers, I had done some sketching to give me a glimpse or idea what I was going to draw for PSV (pendidikan Seni Visual) or Visual Art. The question was :- Sebuah Kereta mewah yang sangat cantik dan hebat sedang diparkir di laman sebuah rumah (draw a really beautiful luxury car parked at a porch of a house) . So I decided to sketch out a Merc and got some of the details from the Merc C Class coupe. Now the other drawing below, is a C210 Skyline drawn much earlier before during my Intervensi Exam a few months back.

No comments:

Post a Comment