Sunday, May 29, 2011

What do these pictures have In Common?

What do these cars have in common? You've guessed it! Their White! Lol! And I made a compilation for what I really meant in my few previous posts. I have no intention to bash or to mock our dear Malaysian made cars. But isn't it Dejavu when you look at these pictures? I've set them chronically in the time launched by order. So yup.. lol Starts with the above, the Saga SE
The Proton's 25th anniversary Editions (still look the same don't they? the Black grill on the
Exora isn't my cup of tea xP)
White Proton Inspira
White Saga FL during its launch..
Proton's Concept cars in KLIMS 2010
And finally, recently announced Persona Elegance and the Saga FL are now offered in white

Well that's it for now, the next post i'd be blogging about the Top 10 Most Radical Malaysian Car Designs . lol

No comments:

Post a Comment